GT3582 ball bearing turbo CHRA, GT3582R ceramic ball bearing turbo CHRA with OTS dual ceramic ball bearing system and aluminum billet compressor wheel.
- Turbine wheel: 62*68mm, 10 blades
- Compressor wheel: 62*82mm, 6+6 blades
- Aluminum billet compressor wheel (casting aluminum compressor wheel optional)
- Dual ceramic ball bearing system
- T25 or V-band stainless steel or casting iron turbine housing optional
Features of OTS Dual Ceramic Turbo Ball Bearing System
- Low friction by using of the ceramic balls, turbocharger work capacity boosts!
- Ceramic ball bearing from Germany, quality reliable!
- Axial movement/float gap/clearance is adjusted to 0.005mm (5μm)-0.01mm. Turbocharger longevity increases greatly.
- More than 5000 sets of turbochargers with OTS Dual Ceramic Turbo Ball Bearing System were sold to overseas (mainly USA) and received zero complain